I'm flying back to Fort Lauderdale through Atlanta. For some reason, travelling inspires me to blog remotely. So devoted to you Internet, I whipped out my third-rate Dash and type furiously before the weary flight attendant withers me with her laser stare.
A few things to note-
- Satan laid over in Atlanta before he made it to Hell annoyed, bag-less and at least 6 hours late. God is mean kids, don't you forget it.
-There are enough kids on this flight to render me infertile...by choice.
- When large, overly cellulited women wear short-shorts everyone feels violated.
- Handing me a cup with my credit card after purchasing fast-food leades me to assume the cup is mine, not the person's behind me. Don't be a bitch about it.
- "Have none of you EVER left your homes before?" is the one thought the plagues me no matter where I fly from.
No comments:
Post a Comment