Yeah... sucks, right?
Once I felt "The Funny" I blew off the next three hours of work and wrote my About Me, tweaked my About Me, spell-checked my About Me, etc. Then I published it. Then I tweaked some more. Then I noticed I missed a hyphen. Then I realized that I forgot to mention Mad Men.
Now the About Me is a full-fledged project. Every month I will rewrite my About Me and post it here. Because I should talk about myself as much as possible on the Internet right?
Awesome.
#1
I've always been passionate about books, reading and generally getting as much information into my head as possible. This includes magazines, blogs and Facebook articles. Occasionally an US Weekly may fall into the pile but not every week. The passion ends at calculus, statistics or anything related to "math." And Nicholas Sparks.
Food. I love food and love to cook. I firmly believe Gusteau's rule: If you can read, you can cook. I would also add if you can follow directions, you can cook. If you can't do any of those, take-out is your new bestie.
I excel at talking...and eating and pointing out grammatical/spelling errors in emails and on forums. No, I am not a proofer, I just play one on TV. Wonder if there's an opening on Mad Men... hint, hint Weiner.
As a new runner, I spend time talking about running, hating running, loving running and planning running routes. Please see above re: books & eating.
I try to live off line as much as possible. But when I do get sucked in I keep up on blogs - Dooce, TWoP, Gawker. And of course the conglomerate of social - Facebook. I follow people on Twitter as long as they make me laugh in 140 characters or less. Also Sassy Gay Friend - Romeo and Juliet. Haven't seen it? Go watch it. You're welcome.
PLEASE talk to me in person. Or call me (hint hint Weiner) if you need to get something done, tell me a funny story or discuss Modern Family. Sometimes I hide somewhere in the agency. This is not a one-sided game of hide-and-seek, IM me and I will come find you to discuss any of the things above or the other 4 trillion things that bop around in my head on a given day (i.e. shoes, chocolate, the beach, will it snow this year, etc).
No comments:
Post a Comment