I have shit going on. Personal shit. Yes, more personal than the depression post. Now I can make a claim that the depression directly corresponds to the amount of comments I get.
KIDDING.
Anyhoodle. Can someone please answer the following questions for me? All are related to this picture.
1) Why do designers use teenagers for bridal wear?
2) How does the OMG-I-am-getting-my-period pose translate to "look at this pretty wedding dress"?
3) When did the 80s bang come back and why did no one tell me?
4) What is the whole skeletal arm attraction? Her shoulder is at least 3 inches bigger than the rest of her arm. It looks weird.
5) Who thought "You know what's awesome on your wedding day? EXTRA cleavage, a drop-waist and Dolly Parton hair!" Goes with the extra cleavage of course.
ETA: Hey LeeLee Sobieski! It's been a minute. How you doing girl?

No comments:
Post a Comment